2012 – 2014 Saudi Aramco
P.O. Box 5000, Dhahran, 31311, Saudi Arabia
Consulting on Developing Strategic Communications (December 8-14, 2012; May, 2013; January 2014):
- Members of various Divisions, including Public Relations, PR Operations, the King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture, and more.
- Training on the communication plans for both traditional and new media
2011 United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Jordan
P.O.Box 941631, Amman, Jordan, 11194
Consulting on Capacity Development through Social Media for four Democratic Governance projects (April-December 2011):
- Members and staff of the Lower House of Parliament
- National Center for Human Rights (NCHR)
- Ministry of Political Development (MOPD)
- Project of Support to Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) to Implement Elements of the National Anti-Corruption Strategy
The engagement included an overview of social media and its impact on Democratic Governance; examples and case studies of social media used in related or transferable contexts; how-to training on specific social media and third party social media tools and applications
- Jacinta Barrins, UNDP Country Director (Jacinta.Barrings@undp.org)
- Sawsan Gharaibeh, Governance Analyst (Sawsan.Gharaibeh@UNDP.org)
- Hadeel Saadeh, Governance Programme Associate (Hadeel.Saadeh@UNDP.org)
- Ramzi Nozha, Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) Board Member (Ramzi.Nozha@UNDP.org)
- Nirmeen Obeiday, ACC Communication Consultant (Nirmeen.Obeiday@UNDP.org)
- Tharwat Abzakh, ACC Project Manager (Tharwat.Abzakh@UNDP.org)
- Bushra Abu Shahout, National Center for Human Rights (NCHR) Project Manager / Coordinator, (Bushra.AbuShahout@UNDP.org)
2011 Vital Voices Global Partnership
1625 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20036
Presenter/Trainer on “Social Media for Advocacy”, February 20-24, 2011
Policy Advocates for Women’s Issues in the Middle East and North Africa Region workshop
- Overview and statistics on the use of social and mobile media in MENA
- Strategies and case studies on social media use for advocacy
- ‘How-to’ hands-on tutorials on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging, & measuring impact
- Malini Patel, Director, Middle East & North Africa (MENA) (MaliniPatel@VitalVoices.org)
- Christine German, Regional Program Manager, MENA (ChristineGerman@VitalVoices.org)
- Christie Edwards, Program Coordinator, MENA (ChristieEdwards@VitalVoices.org)
- Sophia Aziz, Program Assistant, MENA (SophiaAziz@VitalVoices.org)
- Maria Dayton, MENA Regional Program Manager (MariaDayton@VitalVoices.org)
2011 China Advertising Association
Executive Training Program, Feb. 21-25
Hosted by Michigan State University (MSU)
Present seminar on Innovations in Digital Advertising 20 representatives from media agencies in China.
- Dr.Hairong Li, Associate Professor, Advertising, Public Relations, MSU (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2011 Ingage Networks
Social Media for Executives Development Program, Apr. 19-20
- Organize a 1-day event on Social Media focusing on training relevant to senior management;
- Present on strategies & tactics on measuring the Return on Investment (ROI) of Social Media
- For more details, visit http://tism.msu.edu/msusocialmedia
- Liz Morgan, Senior Director of MI Team, Ingage Networks (email@example.com)
2010 One World One Future, Katie Lynn LaRoche, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2010 MSU Department of Surgery, Marc Basson & Cheryl Anderson, Sparrow Professional Building, Suite 655, Lansing, MI, 48912. 517-267-2468
2010 Baker Publishing Company, Jill Baker, 2929 Covington Court, Lansing, MI, 48912. 517-230-4665
2010 Christ Community Church, Yogi Saxena, 227 North Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI. 517-881-9083
2009 Symbiosis International, Heritage Office Park, 3965 Okemos Road, Suite B2, Okemos, MI, 48864. 517-347-7500
2005-2007 State of Michigan, Michigan Department of Information Technology, George W. Romney Building, 8th Floor, 111 South Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI, 48913
2006-2007 The Detroit Medical Center (DMC), 3990 John R., Detroit, MI 48201
2006 Merrill Gordon P.C., 31275 Northwestern Hwy., Suite 145, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
2005 Ingham County Prosecuting Attorney, 303 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, MI, 48933
2001-2002 M-Commerce Research Analyst, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Researched the Mobile Commerce (m-Commerce) industry, including: driving technology, consumer needs, business applications, advantages & limitations, and market overview. Published articles to industry journals and presented in conference.
2000 e-Business Analyst, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
- Developed strategic plan for adoption of e-commerce in the Procurement & Logistics Divisions to enhance Supply Chain Management by harnessing SAP / Internet EDI technologies.
- Collaborated with suppliers to assess existing Procurement & Logistics processes.
- Produced operational plan for utilization of IT / Internet technologies to enhance communication between Engineering Divisions across four companies located internationally within four months.
- Managed the translation and publishing of the e-Business Intranet site in both English and French.
- Deployed new software package (ColdFusion) for on-line submission and processing of claims forms by Warranty Division. Application goals achieved: reduced labour hours by one and a half hours per claim, minimized paperwork, and processing time decreased from two weeks to two business days.