- Coursaris, C.K. (2013, May 20). [Mention, by Paul Bupte, during his interview about his experience with Dr. Coursaris’ study abroad program in Japan and Korea; retrieved on September 13, 2013, from http://www.cas.msu.edu/about-the-college/recent-news/1042-cas-study-abroad-programs-stay-or-go.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2013, May 2). [Mention, by Dr. Johannes Bauer, regarding three projects: (i) Undergraduate Research presented at MSU’s Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum – UUARF – on strategic marketing on social media; (ii) hosting a campus-wide meeting for SINER-G, the Science and Innovation through Research Networks Group, which grow a campus-wide community of researchers over the course of the next year to explore joint interests, projects, and pursue funding opportunities; and (iii) the I.T. Specialization Capstone he teaches every Spring; retrieved on September 13, 2013; from: http://tc.msu.edu/impressive-achievements.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2013, March 27). [Interview, by Samantha Radecki] Local musicians help Greater Lansing Food Bank, The State News. Retrieved on September 13, 2013, from the State News website: http://statenews.com/article/2013/03/local-musicians-help-greater-lansing-food-bank.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2013, March 5). [Interview with Jason Acidre, author Kaiser the Sage – Philippines’ premier online marketing blog]. Digital Marketing Tips from 12 Marketing Profesors. Published and Retrieved on September 13, 2013, from the blog: http://kaiserthesage.com/digital-marketing-tips/.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2013, January 7). [Mention, by Dr. Johannes Bauer, about the Best Paper Award received at the SIGHCI Workshop on MIS Research at ICIS 2012; retrieved on September 13, 2013, from http://tc.msu.edu/new-semester.
– Also mentioned in: http://mediasandbox.cas.msu.edu/cas-faculty-continue-to-push-the-envelope/
- Coursaris, C.K. (2012). [Interview with Kent Huffman, author of 8 Mandates for Social Media Marketing Success]. Published and Retrieved on September 13, 2013, from Academia.edu: http://www.academia.edu/2629167/8_Mandates_for_Social_Media_Marketing_Success.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2012, July 12). [Interview with Melissa Anders, writer for ‘M-Live’] Amazon reportedly eyes same-day delivery while Michigan retailers continue to fight for online sales tax law (with poll). Published and Retrieved on September 13, 2013, from the MLive website: http://www.mlive.com/business/index.ssf/2012/07/amazon_tax_same-day_delivery.html.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2012, April 18). [Interview with Lauren Gibbons, writer for The State News] Shirtmob offers deals to businesses. Published and Retrieved on September 13, 2013, from the State News website: http://statenews.com/article/2012/04/shirtmob_offers_deals_at_businesses.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2011, November 11). [Mention, by Tina Ray] Social Media Tips from World Usability Day, MessageMakers, Retrieved on September 13, 2013, from the MessageMakers website: http://www.messagemakers.com/News/tabid/62/ID/141/language/en-US/Social-Media-Tips-from-World-Usability-Day.aspx.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2011, February 7). [Interview, by Dan Chalk] From Facebook to Twitter, athletes, and coaches deal with the pros and cons, Midland Daily News, Retrieved on September 13, 2013, from the Midland Daily News website: http://www.ourmidland.com/sports/prep/article_2b2b0266-b77c-53f3-a9da-3b9b12e004a2.html.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2010, November 10). [Mention, by Brett Kopf during his interview by Jack Ebling] Remind101, Podcast retrieved on November 10, 2010, from: http://www.webwiseforradio.com/site_files/368/Media/11-8-10_Brett%20Kopf.mp3
- Coursaris, C.K. (2010, November 7). [Mention, by AlannaThiede] MSU students participate in Startup Weekend Lansing competition, Lansing State Journal, Retrieved on November 8, 2010, from the Lansing State Journal website:
- Coursaris, C.K. (2010, September 13). [Mention, by Louise Knott Ahern] Service makes sure no one forgets at MSU, Chicago Tribune, News, Retrieved on September 13, 2010, from the Lansing State Journal website: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20100910/NEWS06/9100330/Remind101-com-New-service-makes-sure-no-one-forgets-at-MSU
– Chicago Tribune: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-mi-exchange-msuremin,0,200302.story.
– Education Week: http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2010/09/13/375299miexchangemsureminders_ap.html
– University Business: http://www.universitybusiness.com/newssummary.aspx?news=yes&postid=24074
– CT Post: http://www.ctpost.com/default/article/Service-makes-sure-no-one-forgets-at-Michigan-St-655990.php
- Coursaris, C.K. (2010, August 1). [Interview with A. Thiede, writer for The State News].Biggby Coffee launches mobile phone website. The State News, Published and Retrieved on August 1, 2010, from The State News website: http://www.statenews.com/index.php/article/2010/08/biggby_coffee_launches_mobile_phone_website.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2010, May 19). [Featured Story by V. Lorraine, writer for Capital Gains magazine]. Cross-Cultural Coursaris, Capital Gains, Published and Retrieved on May 19, 2010, from the Capital Gains website: http://www.capitalgainsmedia.com/features/coursar0419.aspx.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2009, Winter). [Mention] 2009 Annual Meeting, Michigan State University Alumni Club of Japan, Newsletter, Vol. 20, Winter 2009, Retrieved on May 1, 2009 from the Michigan State University website: https://www.msu.edu/~msuaa094/pdf/Vol.20.pdf.
- Edleman, M. W. (2004, October 21). [Interview of Coursaris, C.K. by Tavis Smiley, host of The Tavis Smiley Show]. Marian Wright Edelman: Bush leaving kids behind. Retrieved October 24, 2004, from NPR Web site: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4120281
- Coursaris, C.K. (2008, March 23). [Interview with A. Hekimoglou, writer for ‘To Vima’, Greece’s largest circulating and most prestigious newspaper]. From the balcony to the Internet – Revealing study for the first, slow, and hesitant steps made by Greek politicians in Cyberspace. Published and Retrieved on March 23, 2008, from To Vima website: http://www.tovima.gr/print_article.php?e=B&f=15317&m=A46&aa=1.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2008, March 1). [Interview with A. Peterka, writer for The Big Green]. Changing Channels – The shift from analog to digital could leave many TV viewers fumbling in the dark. The Big Green, 6(7), Published and Retrieved on March 1, 2008, from The Big Green website: http://thebiggreen.net/article.php?id=1035.
- Coursaris, C.K. (2007, September 20). [Photo opportunity by K. Kane, writer for The State News regarding Study Abroad at MSU].Telling tales from Study Abroad, The State News, Published and Retrieved on September 20, 2007, from The State News website: http://www.statenews.com/index.php/article/2007/09/telling_tales_from_study_abroad.